All information and materials on this site are provided as is and without warranty of any kind. These materials (including all text, images, logos, compilation, and design, unless otherwise noted) are Copyright (C) 2009 Dream Town Realty, Inc. All rights reserved.
These materials may not be copied or redistributed for commercial purposes or for compensation of any kind without prior written permission from DreamTown Realtors. If you have questions about these terms please email us.
Welcome to this Virtual Office Website.
The information, materials and other content available on or through the Web site ("Content") may be used for informational purposes only. By using, accessing or downloading Content from this Web site Registrant agrees to be bound by and follow these Terms and Conditions of Use, which apply to all visits to the Web site, both now and in the future. We may at anytime revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the most current Terms and Conditions of Use to which you are bound.
This VOW (the "Site") is owned and operated by Dream Town Realty, Inc. (hereafter referred to as "DT "). You, the person registering to this site, shall be referred to hereafter as "Registrant."
Ownership of Information and Materials
1. This site is contains copyrighted material, including, but not limited to: trademarks and other proprietary information, text, software, video, and graphics. DT owns a copyright to its content posted on the DT site. Each third-part content provider owns the copyright to its content posted on the DT site. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, users may not copy, publish, redistribute, modify, transmit, display, sell, "mirror," or create derivative works, or in any way exploit the content or any portion of the DT site without the express permission of DT and the copyright owner.
2. You acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest (including without limitation intellectual property rights) in the Content available on or from this DT Web site are the property of DT or its licensors, and any unauthorized use of that Content may violate intellectual property rights of DT or its licensors. Dream Town is a registered trademarks or trademarks of Dream Town Realty, Inc..
3. Except as expressly specified in these Terms and Conditions of Use, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright, or any proprietary rights of DT or any third party.
4. Other manufacturers' product and service names profiled herein are trademarks and service marks of their respective companies. These companies may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by DT
1. Registrant May download, and copy Content available on this DT Web site solely for Registrant's personal, non-commercial use. As a condition of use, Registrant agrees not to modify or revise any of the Content in any manner, and to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original Content and on any copies of the Content. No other use of the Content is authorized. Any violation of the foregoing may result in civil and/or criminal liabilities.
2. Registrant shall not use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the Site. Any conduct by Registrant that in Realtor's discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted. Registrant presently, and at all times in the future, shall maintain a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real property of the type being offered through this Site.
Links to Other Web sites
As a convenience and to make the DT Web site service oriented we have included links to complementary sites on the Internet. These sites are owned and operated by third parties. DT makes no representation and is not responsible for the availability of, or content located on or through, these third party sites. A third party link from the DT Web site is not an indication that DT endorses the third party or its site, or has any affiliation with or between DT and the third party hosting site.
The DT Internet team strives to provide you with useful, accurate, and timely information on this Web site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, DT does not represent or warrant (a) that the DT Website will be error-free, that defects in the Website will be corrected, or that it will always be accessible or (b) that the Content available on or through the Website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. DT assumes no responsibility with respect to errors, defects, inaccuracies, or unavailability of this Web site or the Content. DT may change the content of any information or materials available at this Web site, or to the products described in them, at any time without notice; however, DT makes no commitment to update the information or materials on this Web site, which, as a result, may be out of date.
DT is not a publisher of content supplied by third parties and users of the Site. Accordingly, the DT does not have control over such content. Any, advice, statements, opinions , services, offers, or any other information or content whatsoever expressed, implied or made available by third parties, including but not limited to information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of the DT.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE AT THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND DT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SYNTREX BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO THIS WEB SITE OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Registrant have no recourse against, and shall bring no claim against, any officer, director, agent, distributor, affiliate or employee of DT, and Registrant fully and irrevocably waives Registrant's rights to make any such claims. The benefits of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including without limitation the benefits of limitations of liability and disclaimers of representations and warranties, extend to DT's officers, directors, agents, distributors, affiliates, licensees and employees.
1. Registrant-Realtor Relationship. Registrant acknowledges that if Registrant chooses to engage the Realtor, also recognized as the owner of the VOW site, the Registrant shall be considered represented in a nonexclusive agency relationship with the Realtor, unless otherwise determined between the Registrant and the Realtor.
2. Registration to Use Site. Registrant acknowledges that if Registrant chooses to access the website and use its search function, Registrant must complete registration form as a condition of use, and that Registrant shall receive a user password validation in the valid email account elected by Registrant on the registration form. Upon receipt of said password confirmation, user shall be allowed to search VOW, and will receive email updates of properties and other relevant real estate information. Registrant hereby grants DT the right to contact Registrant by email, and other means of communications in order to provide Registrant with relevant real estate information and services.
3. Indemnification. Registrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless DT, its officers, agents, and employees affiliates and their respective directors, from any and all liability, including claims, demands, losses, costs, damages, and expenses of every kind and, hold harmless DT and its its officers, agents, and employees affiliates and their respective directors, from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of registrant's use of the Site.
Viruses. DT assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect Registrant's computer equipment or other property on account of Registrant's access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or Registrant's downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
Termination of Use
These Terms and Conditions of Use may be terminated by DT at any time without notice or cause. Any and all restrictions imposed upon the user with respect to use of this site and this site's contents and any and all disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall survive such termination of the user's termination or expiration of privileges on the DT site.
1. If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful, or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. This contains the entire agreement between Registrant and DT concerning Registrant's use of the site.
2. No delay or omission of DT in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions of Use will operate as a waiver of that or any other right.
3. DT reserves the right to revise these terms and/or legal restrictions at any time. Registrant is responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance with the then-current terms and legal restrictions because they will be binding on Registrant. Certain provisions of these terms and legal restrictions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web site.
4. DT has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the site.
5.If you have questions regarding DT's Terms and Conditions of Use, please email ManagingBroker@dreamtown.com . If you do not agree to these Terms and Condition of Use, please do not use this Web site.
Access to this Web site is governed by all applicable federal, state, and local laws. All information and materials available on the Web site are subject to U.S. laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.
By visiting the DT website, Registrant agrees that the laws of the state of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between Registrant and DT.